He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
We can’t believe it’s August already and more so, we can’t believe it’s been 3 years since we first arrived in Cambodia. Please check out our latest video update below.
Click on the video above to watch Pastor Trong talk about Biosand filters at Hope Vietnamese Alliance Church in Tai Chi.
“Tôn Vinh Đức Chúa Trời” is a sign that you will see in many Vietnamese Churches. It means “Glory to God” or “Glorify God”.
- Praise God and thank you for your prayers. Our move to Phnom Penh went well and we are settled into our home.
- Pray for us as we continue to visit the Hope Church leaders to get to know them and their ministry better.
- Pray for Cambodia as the recent surge of Covid Delta variant has put the country on high alert and many areas on lockdown.
- Pray for our Vietnamese Ministry team in Phnom Penh as we support one another in each of our own specific areas of ministry related to the Vietnamese diaspora in Cambodia.
- Pray for the ministry in Siem Reap. Pray that God will continue to raise up local leaders to lead the local believers.
- Pray for our Children as they begin a new school year on August 9th. They are still learning online as in-person learning is still prohibited. Pray for them to be able to make new friends despite not meeting them face-to-face.
- Pray for Joyce as she continues in her Vietnamese language studies.
- Pray for Dave as he gets more involved in the details of ministry working with the Hope Churches and their leaders. Pray as well for his language acquisition as there are many more technical and biblical terms he is still learning everyday.
Dave, Joyce, Jadon, Elisabeth and Josiah
|ps. Our newsletters only come out about once a month but if you want to keep more up to date with more frequent updates, check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djnguyen.ca|